Remember that glitch with calculating averages last month that I told you all was fixed? Well I was just kidding, it wasn't really fixed.
Seriously, I thought I had made a mistake in the order I processed things last month, and I did some testing and everything seemed to be working just fine. Unfortuately we had the same problem again this month, which caused some of our awards to be reported incorrectly.
So, I've done two things. I spent the entire morning fixing the problem, testing much more thouroughly and I've created a report that highlights the changes.
The Event Results page on our web site has been updated with the correct scores. If you like to see all the changes look at this PDF summary: People Competition Award Change Summary
Again, I'm very sorry for the problems. I will keep a close eye on this at our next competition and will check them before we announce the results. If you'd like more detail about the problem contact me. I'd be glad to give you the gory details if you are interested.